1. Northwell Health sued by Black female physician who alleges 'decades of discrimination' Full story
2. Garnet Health launches open-heart surgery program Full story
3. 102-year-old Israeli woman oldest patient to receive pacemaker Full story
4. An inside look at how Ochsner Health leverages GE HealthCare’s cardiac ultrasound to help prevent and monitor heart disease in young women. Full story on how it benefited one patient after a heart attack at age 29.
5. Cardiologist workforce: 5 stats to know Full story
6. 10 specialties with the lowest female provider representation Full story
7. New York hospital performs heart-kidney transplant with 250-person team Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Poor care plan adherence is an old challenge that requires modern solutions. Learn 3 key action items for improving the post-intervention journey based on insights from 2,000+ vascular patients, physicians and healthcare leaders.
2. The future of blood transfusions is to be error-free. See why Johns Hopkins implemented a point-of-care blood management system and how it saved them $436K.