1. New guidelines to prevent heart failure, update treatment Full story
2. New American College of Cardiology president begins 1-year term Full story
3. 5 cardiologists on the move Full story
4. There's a new standard for endoscope processing. Join experts for a breakdown to maintain compliance here.
5. Older diabetes patients at higher risk for severe flu outcomes Full story
6. Burst pipe at UVM Medical Center delays 49 surgeries Full story
7. Outdated call centers add strain to already overburdened staff. Click here to learn how Banner Health is solving this problem.
8. 2 recent cardiology findings from Cleveland Clinic Full story
9. 10 healthiest, unhealthiest US cities Full story
10. U of Minnesota gets $6.5M for pediatric heart health research Full story
11. What happens just inside your digital front door? Learn why one NY health system is reaping benefits through patient engagement.
12. US COVID-19 cases to jump 64% in 2 weeks, Mayo projects Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
2. 2022 arrived with a new bundle of health tech hazards. Learn how to protect your patients and organization from the top 10 threats.
3. Has your hospital started the shift to becoming a "smart" facility? It's easier than you think. Click here for a short guide on where to start.