1. Top 20 cardiology hospitals in the world for 2023, per Newsweek Full story
2. Heat could increase cardiovascular deaths fivefold in 40 years Full story
3. UPMC, top surgeon to pay $8.5M to settle whistleblower suit Full story
4. From hospital-to-home. New ECG device can help patients and providers monitor cardiac conditions from anywhere. Full story
5. Heart failure expert returns to Mount Sinai hospital as chief of cardiology Full story
6. Cleveland Clinic finds first drug to treat statin-intolerant patients Full story
7. Pop-up alert doubles prescription of lifesaving heart failure drugs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How to keep up with all the new information on COVID-19 testing and treatment? Dive into these 1-page snapshots on Paxlovid, boosters, variants, long COVID-19 and more.
2. High-risk patients drive high costs. Discover innovative chronic care interventions with better outcomes and guaranteed cost savings.
3. Patient leakage kills margins. Learn strategies to prevent leakage, diversifying revenue and improve differentiation here.