1. Georgia heart center to pay $4.36M in malpractice damages following patient death Full story
2. How cardiologists feel about Medicare, physician-assisted death and more: 10 notes Full story
3. 10 Florida cardiologists to pay $2M over false claims allegations Full story
4. A late heart disease diagnosis is detrimental. Learn how providers are offering more timely diagnoses + better treatment options during this discussion.
5. 8 moves from innovative heart centers Full story
6. 5 systems seeking cardiology leaders Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Improve value-based care amid staffing shortages. Here's how 4 organizations got it done.
2. Healthcare organizations are implementing a myriad of strategies to address burnout. Here's a patient-focused approach most are overlooking.
3. Patient leakage kills margins. Learn strategies to prevent leakage, diversifying revenue and improve differentiation here.