1. Apple rolls out new heart health resources Full story
2. 41% of Americans have reported at least 1 heart-related issue since start of pandemic Full story
3. Will BA.2 impact omicron forecasts? 3 modeling takeaways Full story
4. Diversity and Inclusion in the Clinical Trial Ecosystem. Listen here.
5. 'Hypertensive crisis' hospitalizations have soared since 2002: 3 study findings Full story
6. What will make workers want to stay in healthcare? Answers from 22 execs Full story
7. The patient experience isn’t as great as healthcare leaders think. Find out what 1,800 patients, physicians and healthcare leaders in 13 countries had to say in a new study from Abbott.
8. 'Smart stethoscope' can spot heart failure, study finds Full story
9. Will post-omicron mean down time or prep time for hospitals? Full story
10. Cardiogenic shock definition, stages revised Full story
11. The historic drivers of emergency medicine succes are shifting. Here's how to keep your program ahead of the curve.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Still using scribes? Learn how documenting care with AI improves patient & physician satisfaction.
2. 2022 means no surprises: Here's how to alleviate physician burden and successfully navigate new medical billing regulations.
3. Top revenue cycle trends for 2022: Your journey to RCM success in the new year starts here.