1. 1st international guidelines released for cardiac care in pediatric cancer patients Full story
2. CMS' revised rules are leaving some heart patients stranded Full story
3. Remote cardiology monitor expands international presence Full story
4. A late heart disease diagnosis is detrimental. Learn how providers are offering more timely diagnoses + better treatment options during this discussion.
5. Dr. Hesham Sadek earns $7.5M NIH grant for heart research Full story
6. 5 cardiologists on the move Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Every effort to reduce clinician burden matters. See the next task hospitals are looking to make easier here.
2. It's time to retire the 100-year old TB skin test. See the option providers are using that delivers more precise results, lower costs.
3. When only 35% of referrals end in a visit, you can't justify time spent on manual patient outreach. This digital upgrade led Froedtert Health to a 3-day referral-to-appointment workflow.