1. 5 health systems seeking cardiologists Full story
2. UC Davis Health performs 1st holographic cardio procedure Full story
3. Top 10 cardiology stories of 2022 Full story
4. Nearly 2 million Americans have severe heart valve disease, but few get timely treatment. Here's how physicians can change that.
5. Dr. Azmi Atiya named Smidt Heart Institute medical director Full story
6. Average nurse pay vs. travel nurse pay for all 50 states Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. TB diagnoses declined during the pandemic due to decreased screening, but infection rates remain high worldwide. A more efficient and accessible testing model can save lives.
2. There's no reason pharmacy staff should still be playing phone tag to confirm medication history. See how Cone Health cut the inefficiency.
3. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.