Listen to highlights of key stories in today's newsletter in our daily briefing podcast.
1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Trump signs COVID-19 relief, spending bill Full story
3. 1 in 17 people have gotten COVID-19; Trump signs relief bill — 5 updates Full story
4. Are your clinical assets generating the returns your health system needs? Download this white paper to learn how you can maximize your return on invested capital.
5. New York hospital CEO disappointed after staff cut the line for COVID-19 vaccine Full story
6. California nurses struggle as nurse-to-patient ratio stretched amid COVID-19 surge Full story
7. What are the most important features of a hospital employee health plan? Click here to weigh in.
8. Kaiser Permanente halts elective surgeries at some California hospitals Full story
9. CHI Franciscan, Virginia Mason ink definitive agreement to combine Full story
10. Duke Health, Geisinger sue HHS over Medicare payments Full story
11. COVID-19 spurs second pandemic in behavioral health. Click here to learn what role telehealth can play to help meet the challenges of your patients.
12. Beaumont adds 3 physicians to board after negative staff surveys Full story
13. New Hampshire health system sells for $30M Full story
14. 3 Must Reads
- The 5 phases of a third-party data breach + prevention strategies for hospitals. Click here to read more.
- Download this whitepaper to learn how pediatric hospitals can recover from the pandemic and take advantage of CMS’ increased reimbursement rates by expanding telehealth.
- Community health systems can achieve more from the innovations they create themselves. Click here to learn how the right technology makes that possible.
15. COVID-19 vaccines likely effective against new variant Full story
16. Hospitals report IT disruption due to Nashville explosion Full story