1. US may trim isolation period for asymptomatic healthcare workers, Fauci says Full story
2. California to require boosters for healthcare workers Full story
3. Where COVID-19 cases are up, down and flat — state by state Full story
4. OR scheduling shouldn't be a headache anymore. See how MultiCare optimized case schedules + boosted surgeon and patient satisfaction.
5. States ranked by booster rates: Dec. 22 Full story
6. Amid experts' warnings, cloth masks might be knives in omicron's gunfight Full story
7. Execs are capitalizing on pandemic-era insurance coverage shakeups with these 4 approaches.
8. 'We can't do this alone': 3 Indiana hospitals issue plea for vaccinations, masking Full story
9. West Virginia hospitals call on public to help ease capacity strain Full story
10. Omicron not swaying most unvaccinated people to get the shot: KFF poll Full story
11. The weak spots in your care transitions are showing — learn how to identify them and reduce the risk of harm here.
12. ER physicians sue Envision, accuse firm of practicing corporate medicine Full story
13. IU Health freezes prices to lower healthcare costs Full story
14. New Jersey governor creates program to reduce healthcare costs Full story
15. CVS to close first locations in California Full story
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ORs won't reach their full potential without predictive analytics — learn how the tech saves time & reduces costs.
2. Improving patient discharge practices with traditional tools can only go so far. Here's how AI automation can help.
3. Overworked call centers? Here's how Notable Health used AI to slash a health system's call volumes by 60%.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn