1. 18 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
2. HHS releases $9B in COVID-19 aid — here's how much providers in each state are getting Full story
3. States where COVID-19 hospitalizations cost the most, least Full story
4. Industry experts discuss how hospitals can improve care for patients receiving dialysis, while cutting costs and mitigating risks, by incorporating a dedicated team of Inpatient Services specialists into their staffing model. Listen here.
5. 1 in 5 physicians, 2 in 5 nurses intend to leave practice within 2 years, AMA-led study finds Full story
6. 9 hospitals planning upgrades, expansions Full story
7. COVID has shifted the workplace needs of clinical and office staff. Here are 3 key ways to support both.
8. 20 hospital execs' most thought-provoking quotes on health IT in 2021 Full story
9. 11 nurse innovators in 2021 Full story
10. 3 latest hospital bankruptcies Full story
11. Execs are capitalizing on pandemic-era insurance coverage shakeups with these 4 approaches.
12. 46 top hospitals, ranked by Leapfrog Full story
13. 7 hospitals hiring CEOs Full story
14. 10 worst cities for physician pay in 2021 Full story
15. 10 best cities for physician pay 2021 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Telehealth is entering a critical new phase. Learn why top execs are adopting a smart-growth approach to planning.
2. 10 M&A best practices — Insights from Bon Secours Mercy Health and Summit Health.
3. Hospital execs are using cybernetics to enhance patient experiences, reduce employee strain — here's how.