1. Hospitals grow tense over who gets vaccinated, how it's decided Full story
2. FDA approves Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine for emergency use Full story
3. Pandemic pressure is pushing health officials to resign Full story
4. How strong is your organization’s digital front door? Click here to learn how to create an omni-channel experience that increases efficiency and patient satisfaction.
5. Tenet CEO gets $9.6M payout after stock price hits $40 Full story
6. Mass General Brigham reports steep operating loss with $546M in federal aid Full story
7. 3 Must Reads
- Right drug, wrong dose? Why adjustments must be made for kidney function. Click here to read more.
- OR optimization case study: Lessons from Erlanger Health System and Baystate Health. Click here to read the report.
- Compassion and innovation: insights into decedent management at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Click here to read more.
8. Chicago's Mercy Hospital can't close, Illinois regulators say Full story
9. Intermountain, UnitedHealthcare launch ACO
10. Hospitals boost security to safeguard COVID-19 vaccines Full story
11. How front-line providers are reshaping the pillars of patient safety. Click here to read the report.
12. Johns Hopkins creates COVID-19 death risk calculator Full story
13. A week of mixed COVID-19 news: 6 takeaways Full story
14. Surgical excellence is mission-critical for your organization. Click here to learn the top five surgical trends for 2021.
15. 'There are bound to be loopholes': Americans may face surprise bills with COVID-19 vaccination Full story
16. 37 hospital CEO retirements announced in 2020 Full story