1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Appeals court partially revives CMS vaccine mandate Full story
3. Universal coronavirus vaccines urgently needed, NIH leaders say Full story
4. Janssen supported the development of a clinically validated tool to assess risk of disease progression in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) and resources for integrating it into electronic health records. Read the full story here.
5. COVID-19 vaccination rates up in 17 states, down in 33 Full story
6. Maryland hospitals to limit surgeries once state hits 1,200 COVID-19 hospitalizations Full story
7. EHRs are essential — but they won’t solve staffing issues. See how Hartford Healthcare found a simple solution.
8. 1 in 5 physicians, 2 in 5 nurses intend to leave practice within 2 years, AMA-led study finds Full story
9. National healthcare association urges hospitals to continue vaccination mandates Full story
10. 6 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
11. Healthcare lags other industries in digital access. Click here to learn why a better online patient experience will pay off for your organization.
12. HCA makes $3B investment in Florida expansion: 5 things to know Full story
13. Amazon taps new leader for healthcare efforts Full story
14. COVID-19 can be a disability, says EEOC Full story
15. US healthcare spending sees largest jump since 2002: 7 things to know Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Overworked call centers? Here's how Notable Health used AI to slash a health system's call volumes by 60%.
2. Your membership strategy needs an upgrade. Here's what providers and payers should know about changing consumer expectations.
3. Healthcare's digital era has arrived — these 10 must-reads will help hospitals respond.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn