1. Omicron is fastest spreading COVID-19 strain: The latest CDC, WHO updates Full story
2. 4 most common symptoms of omicron variant Full story
3. HHS releases $9B in provider relief payments Full story
4. The impossible challenge of matching supply and demand. Discover how health systems are successfully optimizing access to and utilization of inpatient beds, operating rooms and infusion chairs during prime hours. Click here to learn more.
5. Brigham and Women's nurses accuse leaders of defying state order limiting surgeries Full story
6. JPMorgan fields questions over planned in-person healthcare conference Full story
7. Convenient and secure data access — A new chapter in healthcare archiving
8. 17 healthcare organizations suspending COVID-19 vaccination mandates Full story
9. Texas hospital's Medicare contract in jeopardy over threats to patient safety Full story
10. UPMC Altoona nurses plan protest at corporate headquarters Full story
11. Supply chain disruptions aren't going away any time soon. Learn how to better prepare your team for success in 2022 here.
12. University of Colorado Hospital taps new CEO Full story
13. Rising proportion of Americans skipping care over cost, report finds Full story
14. More than 70 healthcare organizations commit to digital health equity Full story
15. 46 top hospitals, ranked by Leapfrog Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Revenue cycle optimization defined: 4 experts weigh in.
2. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt
3. Prior authorizations are up 81 percent, but smart automation can reduce the costly back and forth. Here's how.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn