1. Omicron accounts for 3% of new US COVID-19 cases Full story
2. Appeals court refuses to reinstate CMS vaccine rule Full story
3. Supreme Court declines to block New York COVID-19 vaccination mandate for healthcare workers Full story
4. Industry expert details how to simplify the patient billing system while increasing NPS scores. Listen now.
5. Pfizer says antiviral pill reduces severe illness, should work against omicron Full story
6. Biden releases 2,700-item to-do list: 5 healthcare updates Full story
7. EHRs are essential — but they won’t solve staffing issues. See how Hartford Healthcare found a simple solution.
8. Centene CEO to retire amid board overhaul Full story
9. TeamHealth CEO on UnitedHealth underpayment lawsuits: 'What is it going to take?' Full story
10. Pennsylvania hospital workers vote to strike Full story
11. Your membership strategy needs an upgrade. Here's what providers and payers should know about changing consumer expectations.
12. Satisfaction with telemedicine takes a tumble but still comes out on top, new report says Full story
13. Healthcare deals increased by 56% in 2021, report finds Full story
14. Could a decade-long war for talent be looming? Full story
15. Viewpoint: Public health mandates should be tied to hospitalization numbers, not cases Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your organization ready for Regulation F rules to take effect Nov. 30? Learn how to comply here.
2. Help your nurses flourish. Check out this step-by-step guide for tips and tools to help them thrive and slash their workload.
3. Demand for mental healthcare is far outpacing supply. See how virtual care can help here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn