1. 6 states set COVID-19 records this week Full story
2. Tower Health to close 2 Pennsylvania hospitals Full story
3. 8 hospital deals called off in past year Full story
4. Four operating principles to successful clinical integration. Learn more
5. Omicron's spread + US strategy: 5 things to know this week Full story
6. The reason Cleveland Clinic Florida CEO rarely feels the need to recharge Full story
7. How the 3 largest nonprofit systems fared last quarter Full story
8. Some CDC vaccination figures may be off, health experts say Full story
9. Industry experts discuss how hospitals can improve care for patients receiving dialysis, while cutting costs and mitigating risks, by incorporating a dedicated team of Inpatient Services specialists into their staffing model. Listen here.
10. Kentucky declares emergency over nursing shortage Full story
11. Senate votes to avert Medicare cuts Full story
12. $25M gift to Brown U to accelerate cancer research Full story
13. Aligning people, policies + tech across sites can deliver impressive financial results. Click here to learn how CommonSpirit does it.
14. 4 states calling in National Guard to alleviate healthcare staffing strain Full story
15. Women in health IT to watch in 2022 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The unknowns of telehealth are holding providers back — here's how to demystify them.
2. What can 20 in-depth interviews & a survey of 100+ hospital professionals tell us about the state of hospital-acquired conditions? Click here to find out.
3. The VA & other systems are using interoperability to optimize workflows and extend care delivery — learn how.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn