1. US tightens borders as omicron variant spreads — 10 things to know Full story
2. COVID-19 surge intensifies in Michigan: 4 updates Full story
3. 5 recent hospital, health system resignations Full story
4. Industry expert details how to simplify the patient billing system while increasing NPS scores. Listen now.
5. Former California hospital executives must face criminal charges, judge rules Full story
6. Inova Health to invest $1B for new medical campus Full story
7. UnitedHealth Group names new CMO Full story
8. Physicians concerned over 'perceived loss of autonomy' after removal of Erlanger chief of staff Full story
9. Systems are revolutionizing their revenue cycles. Are you?
- Billing the VA is a challenge. Click here to learn how other hospitals are successfully collecting on their claims.
- Beat slow payer responses and shrinking margins with a new denial strategy. Read about Yale New Haven's here.
- Don't let poor data steer your patient engagement strategy in the wrong direction. Here's how to figure out what's working, what isn't and where to go from there.
10. Merck's full study results show drop in COVID-19 antiviral effectiveness Full story
11. 10 top universities for entrepreneurs Full story
12. Dr. David Feinberg shares strategy for Cerner & the leadership advice that has guided his career Full story
13. It's time to replace patchwork telehealth systems assembled during the pandemic. Learn how by joining this discussion.
14. Healthcare affordability scorecard: Where does your state rank? Full story
15. Vaccination-related employee departures at 44 hospitals, health systems Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Current capacity management methods no longer cut it. See how hospitals are responding to rising patient volumes more strategically here.
2. Hospital execs are using cybernetics to enhance patient experiences, reduce employee strain — here's how.
3. AI-driven automation can save a hospital millions — these 6 must-reads explain which tools to adopt.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn