1. Florida hospital CEO shot by husband in murder-suicide, police say Full story
2. RSV could be at peak, Fauci says: 3 updates Full story
3. More health systems charging for MyChart messages Full story
4. Need to revamp your nurse onboarding approach? SimpliFi’s innovative program builds new nurse confidence while eliminating preceptor burnout and retaining staff. Read this case study to see the results for yourself.
5. CDC now tracking subvariant XBB: 3 notes Full story
6. The 'great remote work mismatch' Full story
7. Coordinating electronic records between providers and consumers remains a challenge. Learn how to create a single digital home for you patients.
8. BayCare's 4th CEO takes helm Full story
9. Quorum Health to sell 5 Illinois hospitals Full story
10. South Carolina hospital fills empty wing with prisoners to help avoid closure Full story
11. The present and future of value-based care — Attend this live virtual session to learn what hospitals need to thrive today and tomorrow.
12. 14 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
13. New ACA coverage customers up nearly 40% Full story
14. 5 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
15. 'I'm actually invigorated': Dr. Rob Phillips on pandemic-era leadership before retiring from Houston Methodist Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Care plans based on a sample size of one? At AdventHealth, it's possible. See how the system is personalizing care with genomics and get best practices for starting your own program here.
2. Too many ED patients are admitted unnecessarily. Learn how one N.C. health system avoided 106 admissions and saved $1.2M over 9 months.
3. ProMedica is rewriting the playbook on patient experience. See how it and 11,000 other healthcare orgs are continually evaluating the patient journey and making tweaks in real time to keep patients — and staff — happy.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn