1. 11 healthcare execs nearing retirement Full story
2. 7 thoughts on great leadership Full story
3. 20 most cost-efficient health systems Full story
4. EPCS benefits patients & providers, but compliance is difficult. Learn how Renown Health met the challenge.
5. 10 hospital construction projects worth $500M+ Full story
6. 10 hospitals hiring philanthropy leaders Full story
7. Medical knowledge doubles every 73 days. Learn 3 ways to help your clinical teams keep up here.
8. 19 hospital execs name the health IT terms that make them cringe Full story
9. Physician assistant salary by state — Alaska is No. 1 at $150,430 Full story
10. Nurse practitioner salary by state: California is No. 1 at $145,970 Full story
11. Don't let poor data steer your patient engagement strategy in the wrong direction. Here's how to figure out what's working, what isn't and where to go from there.
12. RN salary by state — California is No. 1 at $120,560 Full story
13. 20% of large businesses considering premium hikes for unvaccinated workers Full story
14. 2 signs a severe flu season might be ahead Full story
15. 15 best places to retire 2021-2022, per US News & World Report Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Telehealth is entering a critical new phase. Learn why top execs are adopting a smart-growth approach to planning.
2. Current capacity management methods no longer cut it. See how hospitals are responding to rising patient volumes more strategically here.
3. 10 M&A best practices — Insights from Bon Secours Mercy Health and Summit Health.