1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. New York to reopen emergency hospital; CDC urges contact tracers to change strategy — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. 66 hospitals postponing elective procedures amid the COVID-19 resurgence Full story
4. Precision Health Virtual Summit: How to make the promise of value-based care a reality. Click here to view on-demand.
5. Colorado governor allows at-capacity hospitals to transfer, deny patients Full story
6. Sanford Health bars fans from 12-game basketball tournament Full story
7. Your input is needed! Becker's Healthcare is hosting a survey focused on healthcare priorities for 2021. Click here to fill out the 5 minute survey to receive a complementary badge to a Becker's conference and an e-book of the findings.
8. HCA defeats whistleblower's billing fraud suit
9. Hospital financial losses mount amid COVID-19 resurgence: 5 things to know Full story
10. Haven loses another exec: 3 things to know Full story
11. Tune into this conversation with Carilion Clinic's CFO on the changing trends in patient financial responsibility and more.
12. MultiCare Indigo healthcare workers strike
13. Mayo Clinic's northwest Wisconsin hospitals placing beds in ambulance garage, lobbies Full story
14. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
15. Transparency about COVID-19 vaccines' side effects needed, doctors say Full story
16. South Shore Health names new CEO, Dr. Allen Smith Full story
17. Walmart heirs back startup developing $10 at-home COVID-19 test Full story