1. Judge declines Florida request to block federal mandate for healthcare workers Full story
2. COVID-19 cases up in 28 states, down in 20, flat in 2 Full story
3. Biden administration to invest $1.5B in healthcare workforce Full story
4. Are you using text as a marketing tool? Become an expert on all things related to SMS marketing with tips on growing your opt-in list, segment your patients and develop a content calendar, and more. Get the guide.
5. Ascension's net income dips by more than $1B in Q1 Full story
6. Central California officials plead with state to transfer patients to LA hospitals Full story
7. Better information equals better care:
- Better data leads to better care. Learn how to improve patient flow and streamline workflows here.
- EPCS benefits patients & providers, but compliance is difficult. Learn how Renown Health met the challenge.
- What comes after video visits? Hear what payers and providers have to say about the future of telehealth.
8. Michigan hospital CMOs: Get vaccinated, get boosted and be careful where you seek care Full story
9. Sparrow workers authorize strike amid Michigan COVID-19 surge Full story
10. New York hospital temporarily closes ED over staffing shortages Full story
11. New Remote Therapeutic Monitoring billing codes are approved for 2022. Here’s how to benefit from this reimbursement opportunity.
12. Tower Health reaches deal to save 2 Pennsylvania hospitals Full story
13. Some patients forgo care as states cut telehealth provisions: 8 details Full story
14. Mississippi health system to offer 'pay on demand' option to nurses Full story
15. Athenahealth to be acquired for $17B: 6 details Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare organizations don't need to start from scratch to create a seamless digital experience. Click here to learn how to fast track the process.
2. Health systems often overlook a critical aspect of workflow efficiency — see what it is here.
3. A standardized anesthesia program at this ASC sparked a 100% jump in daily procedures. Download this short case study to learn how.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn