1. MetroHealth fires CEO over more than $1.9M in unreported bonuses Full story
2. Providence closes all 27 retail clinics in Southern California Full story
3. Intermountain posts $2.2B net income for first 9 months of year Full story
4. Coordinating electronic records between providers and consumers remains a challenge. Learn how to create a single digital home for you patients.
5. 5 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
6. Lawmakers urge Justice Department to respond to anti-trans threats against children's hospitals Full story
7. Three key considerations in physician medical group transactions. Learn more
8. Mark Cuban Cost Plus Drugs adds 82 drugs to portfolio Full story
9. Pharma giants ditch Twitter after fake Eli Lilly tweet Full story
10. CommonSpirit hospital employees cite payroll irregularities after ransomware attack Full story
11. Biosimilar competition is driving down drug costs. Healthcare leaders can sustain the momentum with key takeaways from this discussion.
12. DeVos Children's Hospital makes emergency request to add beds amid RSV surge Full story
13. RSV caseloads, severity up: 4 notes from a physician survey Full story
14. The state of hospital executive burnout Full story
15. Newly released Medicare Advantage audits show some plans overbilled upward of $1K per patient each year Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A single pressure injury can cost hospitals up to $70K. Learn how your hospital can cut pressure injuries by up to 70% here.
2. The right approach will cut hospitals' strategic + operational risks in the customer-centric landscape. KPMG experts share how here.
3. Healthcare's antiquated hiring processes may be deterring new talent. Onboard more candidates in less time here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn