1. 26 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
2. 12 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
3. The secret to innovative healthcare teams: 60 executives and leaders weigh in Full story
4. Patients are demanding simpler care experiences. See how leading systems are meeting this expectation — while also reducing staff burden — here.
5. 183 rural hospital closures since 2005 Full story
6. Nearly 9,000 flu patients hospitalized last week: 8 FluView notes Full story
7. The future of RCM includes better data, fewer denials and less labor. Learn strategy you need to transform your revenue cycle performance.
8. Where are the 22 Leapfrog straight-'A' hospitals? Full story
9. Where are the 14 Leapfrog 'F' hospitals? Full story
10. 5 health systems hit with rating downgrades Full story
11. The best way to stay on top of hospital tech operations? Outsourcing IT. Explore the benefits of health IT collaboration here.
12. 85 healthcare leaders' workplace predictions for 2023 Full story
13. Amazon is hiring for these 7 healthcare positions Full story
14. California cities split over $25-per-hour healthcare minimum wage Full story
15. Parents are taking more sick days than at height of pandemic Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Scan. Design. Deliver. Three simple steps to personalized lumbar fusions. See the process in action with three patients.
2. The switch to value-based care is expensive, but this strategy saved a North Carolina hospital $12M in 1 year.
3. Staffing a 30-bed ICU can cost a hospital $2.75M. Here's how you can reduce staffing costs while increasing quality.