1. Is Epic's dominance good for healthcare? Full story
2. Pediatric groups urge Biden to issue national emergency over respiratory viruses Full story
3. CommonSpirit reports $227M quarterly loss: 6 details Full story
4. Successful healthcare takes winning the trust and loyalty of patients. Vituity is thoughtfully cultivating patient satisfaction to benefit health systems, communities, and patients Learn more
5. Advocate Aurora posts $310M Q3 loss: 5 details Full story
6. California cities split over $25-per-hour healthcare minimum wage Full story
7. Sanford-Fairview merger would shortchange patient care, nurses say Full story
8. Memorial Sloan Kettering to lay off 3% of staff Full story
9. The future of RCM includes better data, fewer denials and less labor. Learn strategy you need to transform your revenue cycle performance.
10. Mark Cuban's next goals: Enter brand-name drugs market, accept insurance Full story
11. 'We are independent, but we are not isolated': CEO says Idaho hospital not for sale Full story
12. HHS to partner with health systems on national patient safety alliance Full story
13. Coordinating electronic records between providers and consumers remains a challenge. Learn how to create a single digital home for you patients.
14. 'Hire for passion and potential': Cedars-Sinai supply chain VP on priorities, challenges and listening Full story
15. 15 hospital CEOs exiting their roles Full story
16. The secret to innovative healthcare teams - hear from 60 executives who are also speaking at the Becker's 13th Annual Meeting in Chicago, April 3-6, 2023. Click here to learn more and register!
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare's antiquated hiring processes may be deterring new talent. Onboard more candidates in less time here.
2. Is prior authorization slowing down your care processes? Learn how electronic tools allowed 71% of providers in one program to deliver faster care.
3. Nurses waste an hour per day looking for + cleaning mobile medical equipment. Catholic Health System found a better way to manage this equipment. Here's how.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn