1. Providence's operating loss grows to $1.1B for 2022 Full story
2. Public health failures, not 'immunity debt,' spurred RSV surge: nurses Full story
3. Amazon Clinic makes debut: 6 things to know Full story
4. 6 Ways to Reduce Avoidable Costs Around Behavioral Health: How effectively treating behavioral health patients through virtual and automated care programs can positively impact your health system’s bottom line. Read More
5. Illinois OKs Atrium, Advocate Aurora merger Full story
6. Atlanta mayor disputes Wellstar account that hospital closure was only option Full story
7. At Mount Sinai, visibility is the foundation of cybersecurity. Learn how this health system regained control and secured all of its medical devices.
8. Amid strike plans, Kaiser offers 21.25% in wage increases Full story
9. General Catalyst partners with MetroHealth, Banner Health, 7 others on digital innovation Full story
10. Tufts Medicine makes 6 leadership changes Full story
11. Looking to improve finances while reducing cyber risk? Learn how to level up your capital planning by including cybersecurity and clinical asset management.
12. Nebraska Medicine chief transformation officer promoted to COO Full story
13. Cleveland Clinic to bill up to $50 for MyChart messages Full story
14. State of union on virus season: Where COVID-19, flu & RSV stand Full story
15. Mass casualty procedures enacted at hospital where nurse called 911 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The right approach will cut hospitals' strategic + operational risks in the customer-centric landscape. KPMG experts share how here.
2. Still scrambling to fill shifts? There's an app for that. Learn how to maintain flexible staffing here.
3. The gig economy will take a bite out of your workforce if you let it. Stay ahead on hiring trends with this report, which shows where leaders spend recruiting dollars, how they engage staff and more.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn