1. COVID-19 makes spotty resurgence in the US before Thanksgiving Full story
2. Kaiser, unions reach tentative deal, avert strike Full story
3. Massachusetts hospitals expect tough winter regardless of COVID-19 Full story
4. What’s Next for Virtual Behavioral Health? Dig into the next frontier of virtual behavioral health to find out how it can reduce costs, the role it will play in the space between visits, and how organizations are implementing mixed modalities to expand its benefits. Register for the webinar
5. Houston Methodist suspends privileges of physician following tweets about COVID-19 vaccine, treatments Full story
6. 14.5% Medicare Part B premium hike: 7 things to know Full story
7. It's time to replace patchwork telehealth systems assembled during the pandemic. Learn how by joining this discussion.
8. Hackensack Meridian Health CEO: Lessons on a successful COVID-19 mandate Full story
9. Former UnitedHealth exec says company would only pay surprise bills after complaints Full story
10. Emory leader to step down Full story
11. Your organization's data access control efforts might not be enough. Close vulnerabilities to cyberattacks with these strategies to better manage sensitive data.
12. 11 healthcare execs nearing retirement Full story
13. 4.4 million quit jobs as vacancies soar to over 11 million in September Full story
14. The less-discussed consequence of healthcare's labor shortage Full story
15. Will virtual-first plans stick? Insight from early adopters Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Labor costs are bad — a growing labor shortage makes it worse. Here's how 8 executives are meeting the challenge.
2. ORs won’t reach their full potential without predictive analytics— learn how the tech saves time & reduces costs.
3. Improving patient discharge practices with traditional tools can only go so far. Here's how AI automation can help.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn