1. HHS to extend COVID-19 public health emergency through April Full story
2. 21,000 Kaiser nurses to strike Full story
3. Northwell hires Michelin-star chefs for hospital food — without increasing costs Full story
4. Hospitals can give patients more financial support even amid their own financial woes. Here's the untapped link to expanding access.
5. Hospitals losing billions to rising costs, denials and takebacks Full story
6. Illinois health system CEO to retire Full story
7. Rapid onboarding: Lessons in security and speed from Penn State Health. Click here to learn more.
8. How Cleveland Clinic's 1st chief caregiver officer is tackling staff engagement Full story
9. 5 former Tennessee hospital workers accused of HIPAA violations Full story
10. 'I think we’re in for a rough or rocky start': What's next after South Dakota's Medicaid expansion vote Full story
11. At Mount Sinai, visibility is the foundation of cybersecurity. Learn how this health system regained control and secured all of its medical devices.
12. Pharmacist shortage could exacerbate low flu vaccination rates Full story
13. Pennsylvania hospital ordered to halt inpatient, ER care Full story
14. Leaked Amazon video shows new telehealth offering Full story
15. How CIOs gauge when it's time for a system upgrade Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A single pressure injury can cost hospitals up to $70K. Learn how your hospital can cut pressure injuries by up to 70% here.
2. The right approach will cut hospitals' strategic + operational risks in the customer-centric landscape. KPMG experts share how here.
3. Still scrambling to fill shifts? There's an app for that. Learn how to maintain flexible staffing here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn