1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Hospitalizations rise for 18th day; developmental disorders tied to 3x higher COVID-19 death risk — 4 updates Full story
3. With 8% of ICU beds open, Wisconsin officials warn of 'tipping point' where hospital care is not accessible Full story
4. Stop the Hemorrhage: 3 Ways Hospitals Can Regain Revenue - Shoring up hospital finances during the COVID-19 pandemic requires flexible, data-driven strategies to pinpoint areas of strength and weakness. Hospitals must learn to existing data and technology resources in new ways. Download the whitepaper to learn how.
5. Biden forms special 52-person COVID transition team Full story
6. White House COVID-19 task force absent from spotlight amid worsening pandemic Full story
7. Do you really know what patients think about your services? Find out why feedback technology is lacking in healthcare and how to get the kind of responses that will lead to better outcomes.
8. Cleveland Clinic to reschedule nonemergency surgeries Full story
9. Advocate Aurora halts some COVID-19 testing Full story
10. COVID-19-positive nurses in North Dakota get OK to keep working amid staffing shortage Full story
11. Why digital-first patient engagement is a must for healthcare in the 2020s. Click here to hear from two health IT experts on the evolution of patient engagement.
12. Governor orders Massachusetts hospitals to collaborate for COVID-19 surge Full story
13. 4 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
14. Are you ready for CMS' interoperability rules? Here's what two digital transformation experts want you to know.
15. Maine hospital workers reach labor deal Full story
16. Spectrum Health hospitals nearing capacity, CEO says Full story
17. Major Oregon health systems limiting elective surgeries Full story