1. Ohio hospital closing earlier than planned due to patient safety concerns Full story
2. 7 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
3. Nurse who called EMS on own hospital speaks out Full story
4. Hospitals can give patients more financial support even amid their own financial woes. Here's the untapped link to expanding access.
5. Duke LifePoint hospital could lose its Medicare contract — again Full story
6. South Dakota voters expand Medicaid Full story
7. Rethinking digital engagement: What patients really want from hospitals
8. How healthcare measures stacked up in the midterm election Full story
9. Medical groups to Biden: ED boarding at a 'crisis point' Full story
10. 'There's no space anywhere': Capacity issues intensify at children's hospitals — 4 updates Full story
11. Looking to improve finances while reducing cyber risk? Learn how to level up your capital planning by including cybersecurity and clinical asset management.
12. Temple University Hospital nurses avert strike Full story
13. Elon Musk and a case study on the wrong way to conduct mass layoffs Full story
14. Unions want financial penalties for Horizon BCBS following premium hikes Full story
15. Utah Jazz owners donate $20M to Intermountain Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Scan. Design. Deliver. Three simple steps to personalized lumbar fusions. See the process in action with three patients.
2. The switch to value-based care is expensive, but this strategy saved a North Carolina hospital $12M in 1 year.
3. Staffing a 30-bed ICU can cost a hospital $2.75M. Here's how you can reduce staffing costs while increasing quality.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn