1. CMS penalizes 2,273 hospitals for high readmissions: 6 things to know Full story
2. The 17 hospitals facing maximum Medicare readmission penalties Full story
3. VCU Health to unseat CEO Full story
4. Struggling to understand today's new imaging technologies? Listen to two health tech leaders break down AI, security and interoperability.
5. JPMorgan creates healthcare venture capital team Full story
6. A first: Researchers find RSV, influenza can fuse together to create hybrid virus Full story
7. Staff shortages complicate traditional pressure injury prevention. Here are proactive interventions that aren't as prone to shortages.
8. BayCare names Florida hospital president Full story
9. Massachusetts' 19K vacant hospital jobs: 'Our healthcare system has never been more fragile' Full story
10. COVID-19 admissions to remain stable through mid-November, CDC forecasts Full story
11. Slow behavioral health adopters are doing patients a disservice. Catch up on how organizations are integrating it into the medical journey here.
12. FDA warns of tracheostomy tube shortage Full story
13. Providence data analytics spinoff lays off 32 employees Full story
14. ACA open enrollment period begins: 6 changes to know Full story
15. 25 best places to retire in the next year, per US News Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A single pressure injury can cost hospitals up to $70K. Learn how your hospital can cut pressure injuries by up to 70% here.
2. The value of personalized medicine is clear, but putting it into action is challenging. Kick personalized medicine into gear at your organization with this road map.
3. Health systems must change how they invest in growth to survive in this competitive industry. Get tips on creating sustainable revenue growth using intelligent automation here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn