1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. US sees 90K+ cases in 1 day; state officials say they don't have funds to distribute vaccine — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. 400 hospitals allegedly in hackers' crosshairs: 7 updates Full story
4. Identify an average of 20% more insurance coverage for unpaid accounts – including primary, secondary and tertiary coverage for Medicaid, Medicare and commercially insured patients. One powerful tool searches all payers, reducing self-pay and bad debt write-offs for a significant ROI.
5. Hospital bankruptcy wave looms as virus surges Full story
6. Defer or continue electives during a COVID-19 surge? 3 physicians weigh benefits of each approach Full story
7. Give clinicians the gift of mobility — why instant access to patient records is a must for modern healthcare providers. Click here to attend the virtual presentation.
8. Arkansas hospital cancels elective surgeries after PPE destroyed Full story
9. Penn State Health to acquire hospital from Geisinger Nov. 1 Full story
10. Advocate Aurora plans hospital in Fond du Lac Full story
11. Dynamic care for critically ill patients — hear from UC Irvine Health System's CMO during this live discussion. Click here to attend.
12. First dual case of COVID-19, flu confirmed in California county Full story
13. UHS sees net income climb nearly 150% Full story
14. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
15. Maine hospital workers call for CEO's firing
16. 190 health systems to launch Epic before end of year Full story
17. BCBS of Illinois to pay hospitals $100M to improve health equity Full story