1. CHS reports $42M net loss in Q3 Full story
2. Cleveland Clinic launches global quality improvement program Full story
3. Bozeman Health CEO out, interim named Full story
4. Prevent burnout and retain your star employees. Find out how.
5. Duke Health CEO to depart in 2023 Full story
6. Man gets 18 years in prison for stalking female physicians at California hospitals Full story
7. Hospitals won't unlock the full value of a robotic surgery program without giving staff 24/7 access. See how Adventis Health is doing it here.
8. Methodist Dallas increases security, remembers employees after hospital shooting Full story
9. Hospitals on track for worst financial year in decades Full story
10. Penn Medicine opens 1st center for organ donors Full story
11. HCA and Mount Sinai are replacing outdated care practices with a single AI platform for better and more efficient care. See how they're saving clinicians time and streamlining workflows here.
12. Froedtert Health sues Wisconsin gubernatorial candidate Full story
13. Nurses to petition Tenet hospital CEO over elimination of IV therapy team Full story
14. Walgreens cuts 'task-based metrics' out of pharmacist performance reviews Full story
15. 5 hospitals, health systems raising nurses' pay Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The right approach will cut hospitals' strategic + operational risks in the customer-centric landscape. KPMG experts share how here.
2. It's time for health systems to think outside of the inpatient care model. Meet patients where they're at and reap the benefits of serving high-acuity patients at home.
3. With 29% of nurses planning to exit the profession, health systems can't afford to revert to old staffing techniques. Learn how tech-backed partnerships can help close the growing nurse-to-patient ratio gap.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn