1. HCA revenues, net income slip in Q3: 5 details Full story
2. Tenet profit slips in Q3: 6 details Full story
3. Kaiser mental health workers approve contract after 10-week strike Full story
4. USP is scheduled to publish their final revisions to chapters 797 and 795 on Nov. 1. Join this free comprehensive review to explore how it will impact your pharmacy.
5. COVID-19 hospitalizations rise in New York as BQ.1 spreads Full story
6. 8 recent hospital, health system COO moves Full story
7. Today's paper trail leads to wasted time and costly errors. Everything from inventory control to billing and payments improve when digitized. Get expert advice here.
8. UW Medicine invests in 'historic' raises for nurses Full story
9. Advocate Aurora Health says 'pixel' data breach may affect 3 million patients Full story
10. Once federal funds run out, Pfizer's vaccine may cost $110 per dose Full story
11. Successful hospitals can address inequities in cancer care while improving patient and staff experience. Here's how.
12. Regulators seek more info on CVS acquisition of Signify Health Full story
13. 7 Amazon healthcare job openings Full story
14. CMS unveils 340B hospital payment plan after court battle Full story
15. Healthcare costs top of mind for midterm voters: Gallup Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Would former patients recommend your hospital to others? Read about the touchpoints that strengthen that brand experience.
2. An estimated 80,000 people die in hospitals each year because of incorrect diagnoses. Learn the 4 causes of diagnostic errors and how to address them here.
3. The right approach will cut hospitals' strategic + operational risks in the customer-centric landscape. KPMG experts share how here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn