1. Saint Luke's Health System to close 2 hospitals Full story
2. Bozeman Health chair resigns after physicians' no-confidence vote Full story
3. Kaiser, union reach deal to end 10-week mental health strike Full story
4. Understaffed workforces can't fully activate patients. Here's how Nemours Children's bolstered patient engagement and reduced no-shows and cancellations with an easy-to-apply solution.
5. Fitch: No rating fallout for CommonSpirit amid cyberattack Full story
6. MercyOne staff to be paid same as last paycheck due to CommonSpirit ransomware attack Full story
7. While already at a crisis level, the demand for healthcare workers is projected to continue to grow by nine percent annually through 2030.1 To overcome this, hospitals are looking for innovative solutions and an integrated care approach beyond focusing solely on recruiting and HR functions. [Read More]
8. Renown names former Centura exec as CEO Full story
9. 10 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
10. Elevance Health's $1.6B Q3 Full story
11. Successful hospitals can address inequities in cancer care while improving patient and staff experience. Here's how.
12. US unveils plan to boost pandemic preparedness: 4 key objectives Full story
13. Strike set at Sutter Health hospital Full story
14. Allina Health spins off hospital-at-home company with $20M investment Full story
15. Chicago hospital resumes ambulance services after 11 years Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's time for healthcare to work smarter, not harder. Learn how these 6 strategies can help decrease staff workload and improve surgeon satisfaction.
2. Incomplete data has left health systems overspending on supply chain. Here are expert tips for saving money and improving compliance.
3. Specialty practice consolidation 101: How to balance growth with autonomy
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn