1. Walmart launches healthcare research institute Full story
2. Beaumont, Spectrum have new name for combined system Full story
3. Bain: 25% of clinicians want out of healthcare Full story
4. Fully understanding the individual needs of each patient before their appointment is revolutionizing healthcare. Leading health systems are leveraging Human Understanding to make it possible. Learn how
5. Mayo receives $100M gift Full story
6. Intermountain receives $35M gift for children's healthcare Full story
7. Using his powers of time travel, Dr. Stephen Klasko takes us on a journey to 2032, when we'll look back and answer the question: What will we be proud of, and what might we regret? Dr. Klasko will help define the goal of health assurance to allow individuals to thrive and be happy without healthcare getting in the way.
8. Providence hospital scales back care 1 week after opening Full story
9. Sentara Healthcare makes 4 leadership promotions Full story
10. 7 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
11. No hospital wants to see a rise in secondary reviews. Here are the changes physician advisors need to work more efficiently.
12. 'It's definitely concerning': Health experts react to latest Ebola threat Full story
13. Blue Shield of California files lawsuit seeking public records in Medi-Cal dispute Full story
14. Fairview Health Services names new CFO Full story
15. 18 questions to start the burnout conversation in the workplace Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. There's a way out of the patient experience crisis. Leaders from Ochsner Health, RWJBarnabas Health + more share how to get there in this brief report.
2. Every health system wants to accelerate its research. Starting with synthetic data can jump start the process. Find out how here.
3. Few healthcare companies can efficiently adapt in today's environment. Get 3 steps to strengthen organizational agility here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn