1. IT outages persist at CommonSpirit hospitals Full story
2. Signs of winter COVID-19 surge grow Full story
3. Vanderbilt pauses gender-affirming surgeries for minors Full story
4. Learn how leading health systems are driving patient and provider adoption of remote care at home programs
5. NorthBay Health CFO stepping down amid cost-cutting initiatives Full story
6. 7 questions with Mass General Brigham CEO Dr. Anne Klibanski Full story
7. What financial and revenue cycle challenges do you face? Fill out this 10-minute survey from Becker's & PwC to receive free registration to Becker's CEO+CFO Roundtable event.
8. At least half of healthcare administrative spending is wasteful, report says Full story
9. Novant Health to hire 300 international nurses Full story
10. New York City hospitals to pay $165M in physician sex abuse case Full story
11. Understaffed workforces can't fully activate patients. Here's how Nemours Children's bolstered patient engagement and reduced no-shows and cancellations with an easy-to-apply solution.
12. Cincinnati hospital system launches heart transplant program Full story
13. BD recalls sterilization containers over infection risk Full story
14. 5 questions hospital CEOs want answered — and why Full story
15. 83 hospital benchmarks Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's time for healthcare to work smarter, not harder. Learn how these 6 strategies can help decrease staff workload and improve surgeon satisfaction.
2. Dividing quality by cost is no longer a feasible way to measure value. Get a new equation to advance patient care + control costs here.
3. Incomplete data has left health systems overspending on supply chain. Here are expert tips for saving money and improving compliance.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn