1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. 18% of healthcare workers have quit jobs during pandemic: Morning Consult Full story
3. Hundreds of Sutter Health workers begin strike Full story
4. Staggering numbers of healthcare workers are experiencing burnout. Becker's interviewed two leading physicians on the necessity of breaking the mental health stigma to support clinician wellness. Listen now.
5. Employee shot, killed by co-worker inside Philadelphia hospital, police say Full story
6. Alaska crisis standards now active for 20 healthcare facilities Full story
7. Clinical research is robust and timely. Here's how real world data streamlines the process for everyone involved.
8. Trinity Health's annual revenue hits $20.2B Full story
9. Empire BCBS, Mount Sinai partner on flexible care delivery model Full story
10. 256 hospitals warned about violating CMS price transparency rule Full story
11. Today's physicians have many stressors. Don't let EHRs be one of them. Learn how a mobile rich approach can ease the burden during this discussion.
12. Ransomware attack shuts down Indiana health system's network Full story
13. Wexner Medical Center to spend $15M on employee bonuses Full story
14. Fortune names CVS Health CEO Karen Lynch most powerful woman in American business Full story
15. 2 US scientists get Nobel Prize in Medicine Full story
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn