1. 6 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
2. Strike by mental health workers looms at Minnesota hospitals Full story
3. Houston Methodist reports flu levels not usually seen until December Full story
4. Who owns workplace culture? Vituity’s CEO, Mu Tomlinson, MD, MBA, believes fostering a culture of brilliance takes more than just buy-in at the top-level. When culture becomes a shared responsibility, everyone, regardless of job title, can step up and lead. Learn more.
5. Mark Cuban's pharmacy teams up with 1st PBM, won't make its own Full story
6. 290 IT job openings at Stanford, UPMC and Mass General Brigham Full story
7. There's another option for negative pressure wound therapy that your organization may be overlooking. See what it is here.
8. Yale New Haven Health still eyeing 3 new hospitals despite recent job cuts Full story
9. U of California physicians to petition president for fair contract Full story
10. Why Texas will be the center of No Surprises Act litigation Full story
11. Ortho bundled payments come with risks. Are they worth it? Surgeons from Rothman, NYU Langone + other top tier systems lay out the pros and cons.
12. Hospital groups ask HHS to delay Oct. 6 start of new information blocking rules Full story
13. Bon Secours responds to New York Times article regarding 'profit over patients' Full story
14. Baylor Scott and White, Children's Health, Steward leaders reveal growth strategies Full story
15. 15 best cities for the 'sandwich generation' to live, per Fortune and CVS Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A rise in ransomware is making it harder for healthcare organizations to secure cyber insurance. Get tips to secure affordable coverage here.
2. Healthcare organizations are wasting millions of dollars on workflow inefficiencies and data inaccuracies across provider networks. One powerful platform can help connect your payer ecosystem.
3. Hospitals need high-performing EHRs, but many can't afford to upgrade to a new system amid crushing margin pressure. Click here to learn how to keep your hospital EHR in peak condition without burdensome costs.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn