1. Florida hospitals evacuate patients ahead of Hurricane Ian Full story
2. HHS declares PHE in Florida ahead of Hurricane Ian Full story
3. Pennsylvania hospital to lay off 334 workers Full story
4. Prevent burnout and retain your star employees. Find out how
5. Another ‘Striketober'? Full story
6. Former Tenet executive joins Walmart Full story
7. This 310-bed hospital resolved scheduling issues and boosted infusion center volumes 8% in just 7 weeks. See how the hospital met increasing patient demand — without having to launch a multi-million expansion project — here.
8. What Optum gets in the Change Healthcare deal Full story
9. Ardent Health plans to move HQ Full story
10. Penn Medicine forms primary care partnership Full story
11. A projected 65 million Americans will be covered under value-based health plans by 2025 — is your health system ready? Get tips on closing care gaps to ensure success here.
12. What Bob Riney faces as Henry Ford Health's new CEO Full story
13. Illinois hospital ending inpatient pediatric services Full story
14. 'My kid could identify the flaws with this': Physicians concerned over CDC's new healthcare masking guidance Full story
15. Only 68% of young physicians would choose medicine again Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A rise in ransomware is making it harder for healthcare organizations to secure cyber insurance. Get tips to secure affordable coverage here.
2. Healthcare organizations are wasting millions of dollars on workflow inefficiencies and data inaccuracies across provider networks. One powerful platform can help connect your payer ecosystem.
3. Hospitals need high-performing EHRs, but many can't afford to upgrade to a new system amid crushing margin pressure. Click here to learn how to keep your hospital EHR in peak condition without burdensome costs.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn