1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Wisconsin governor declares new public health emergency, issues new face mask rule Full story
3. FDA to tighten vaccine approval requirements; face shields alone don't reduce virus spread, study suggests — 8 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, the average decrease in revenue for healthcare organizations has been 36 percent. Learn 20 Tips from Health System Leaders and Industry Experts on Surviving COVID. Register here.
5. J&J single-dose COVID-19 vaccine becomes 4th US candidate to enter late-stage testing Full story
6. Ascension records $1B annual loss Full story
7. Crisis and collaboration in a digital age — what the pandemic response means for the future of healthcare. Click here to read more
8. Donors urge Beaumont to delay merger until 'current crisis' is resolved Full story
9. Tampa General, Philips ink 7-year, multimillion-dollar digital transformation deal: 4 details Full story
10. AdventHealth buys church, plans to redevelop site into care pavilion Full story
11. How your team's response to COVID-19 compares to other organizations — a tech-focused discussion. Click here to attend.
12. BCBS of Michigan offers buyouts to 8,500+ employees Full story
13. Cleveland Clinic names Florida region CEO Full story
14. Corner Office: USC's Rod Hanners on the importance of listening, connecting and letting top talent shine Full story
15. 10 healthiest communities in the US Full story