1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Daily COVID-19 deaths surpass 2,000 — 5 details Full story
3. 24,000 Kaiser workers could be heading for a strike, union says Full story
4. Is your organization prepared to apply for the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Emergency Rural Health Care Grant? View the webinar to see if your organization is eligible and learn about uses of funding, cost-sharing, and the overall application process.
5. Risk of nurses leaving too high to mandate vaccine, says Ballad Health CEO Full story
6. Pfizer says its vaccine is safe & effective in 5-11 year-olds: 5 things to know Full story
7. Parents are using telehealth for pediatric care amid COVID-19. Hear experts from Nemours Children’s explain why they like it.
8. Mount Sinai Health System names new president Full story
9. Ascension bounces back with $5.7B net income Full story
10. CVS Health looks to rapidly hire 25,000 workers amid increased COVID-19 demand Full story
11. The patient transfer process is still ridden with inefficiencies. Learn how to simplify referrals for patients and providers here.
12. Half of Gen Zers say in-office visits more effective than telehealth Full story
13. Oregon physician who spread COVID-19 misinformation gets license revoked Full story
14. Digital messages from patients up 150% amid pandemic, overwhelming physicians Full story
15. 'Give up on the idea that you've got some magic power': How a negotiation expert would reach the willfully unvaccinated Full story
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn