1. 'The pandemic is over,' Biden says Full story
2. Centura Health reduces workforce by 1% Full story
3. Cooper University Health plans $2B expansion Full story
4. Transplant patients require an average of 500 tests in their lifetime. Simplify your center's testing process here.
5. HCA Healthcare files motion to dismiss class-action antitrust lawsuit Full story
6. North Carolina Healthcare Association to lawmakers: Pass Medicaid expansion Full story
7. Intake sets the stage for easing patient burden and reducing claim denials. Learn the right way to do it.
8. Protesters, counterdemonstrators face off at Boston Children's over transgender care Full story
9. Nurse accuses staffing agency of coercing foreign employees to work under unsafe conditions Full story
10. 3 guarantees travel nurses would need from their hospitals to return Full story
11. Saint Luke's Health System revamped its OR scheduling process and increased cases by 7 percent. Here's how.
12. Gender bias peaks midcareer, female execs say Full story
13. Oregon health system lifts employee vaccine requirements Full story
14. Kaleida Health workers move toward possible strike Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Don't let miscommunication be your hospital's downfall. Learn how to identify friction in communication and avoid missteps using technology.
2. Virtual care has transformed from a luxury to a must-have. Here are 4 tips on closing the gap on virtual care delivery.
3. There's a way out of the patient experience crisis. Leaders from Ochsner Health, RWJBarnabas Health + more share how to get there in this brief report.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn