1. After 'baptism by fire,' hospitals say they're better prepared to treat COVID-19 this fall Full story
2. 1,200 UF Health physicians, faculty to lose out on bonus pay this year Full story
3. HCA to scale back services at California hospital Full story
4. Financial planning for 2021: How next-gen data analysis can help hospitals plan for the future amid uncertainty. Click here to attend the virtual discussion.
5. Minnesota hospital shooting comes year after nurses asked for more security Full story
6. UPMC Lock Haven closed indefinitely after fire Full story
7. Protect the EHR: Key cybersecurity concerns for health systems in the work-from-home era. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion
8. SSM Health to end trauma, birthing services at Missouri hospital Full story
9. FTC urges Texas regulators to block CHS' divestiture of 2 hospitals Full story
10. Who leads Quorum? 6 execs to know Full story
11. How your team's response to COVID-19 compares to other organizations — a tech-focused discussion. Click here to attend.
12. Northwestern plans outpatient center in Chicago neighborhood slated to lose hospital Full story
13. Mass General Brigham names COO, will hire 2nd senior executive Full story
14. AstraZeneca trial participant who had adverse reaction experienced transverse myelitis, safety report shows Full story
15. Drug costs surge faster than any other medical good or service, data shows Full story