1. Kentucky health systems fire staff who refuse vaccination Full story
2. CommonSpirit rebounds, posts $998M operating income Full story
3. FDA vaccine panel votes against Pfizer booster shot for general population Full story
4. Alarming Fact: 300 - 400 clinicians die by suicide each year. Addressing the mental health of healthcare workers is a critical issue. In a recent Becker's podcast, Dr. Heather Owen sat down with Scott Becker to discuss the clinician wellness crisis and where to get started on caring for clinicians.
5. CDC to spend $2.1B to bolster US infection control and prevention efforts Full story
6. 15 respiratory therapists exit Kansas hospital; cite exhaustion, frustration Full story
7. 42 medical professionals among those charged in alleged $1.4B healthcare fraud Full story
8. Quorum to sell North Carolina hospital Full story
9. Turn HHS rulings into opportunities. Learn how to meet your patients' price transparency expectations.
10. UMass Memorial Health offers COVID-19 bonuses to 15,500 employees Full story
11. Banner Health taps new COO Full story
12. Texas hospital says coding problem caused $555K COVID-19 billing error Full story
13. Payers' cost-cutting efforts are targeting infusion patients. Learn how to keep them at your hospital.
14. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs Full story
15. California hospital ends Anthem contract after alleged contract breaches Full story
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn