1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Virus has killed at least 121 children, teens; 'pre-COVID' life won't return before 2022, WHO expert says — 6 updates Full story
3. 8 health systems with strong finances Full story
4. Medical technology is expected to top hospital expenses in 2020. Click here to learn how to operate lean and stay on the leading-edge of patient care.
5. FTC urges Texas regulators to block CHS' divestiture of 2 hospitals Full story
6. Northwestern plans outpatient center in Chicago neighborhood slated to lose hospital Full story
7. Leveraging analytics and automation helped this infusion therapy services provider enhance claims processing and improve analyst productivity. Click here to learn more.
8. Hospital CEO turnover rate by state Full story
9. 6 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
10. Providence executive Mike Butler to retire
11. Financial planning for 2021: How next-gen data analysis can help hospitals plan for the future amid uncertainty. Click here to attend the virtual discussion.
12. 7 hospital, health system construction projects worth $500M+ Full story
13. 10 states with the fewest, most COVID-19 restrictions Full story
14. Charges for COVID-19 tests range from a penny to $14K Full story
15. Viewpoint: Plan on an unusual 2021, too Full story
16. Top 10 physician specialties using telemedicine Full story
17. New COVID-19 relief package includes $45B for Medicare loan forgiveness Full story