1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. World sees record case increase; judge overturns Pennsylvania's virus restrictions — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Physician shot outside Minnesota hospital Full story
4. Ochsner Health in Louisiana is integrating virtual care into its “Safe to Return” program to help local employer groups return to work safely. Learn about how they are successfully leveraging telehealth to support employers during the pandemic.
5. HCA to scale back services at California hospital Full story
6. Jefferson Health CFO walks back stance that Einstein is at risk without merger Full story
7. With 61% of data breaches in the US attributed to a vendor or third party, IT departments need to focus their security on vendor remote access. Download this checklist to identify which red flags mean that your vendor may be vulnerable or compromised
8. Public health expert says new CDC data shows need for hospital-acquired COVID-19 reporting Full story
9. Scammers posing as Spectrum Health employees are calling patients to steal their PHI, health system warns Full story
10. Trinity Health, Texas Children's + 7 more health systems affected by Blackbaud breach Full story
11. Virtual panel: Physician leaders from SCL Health, Intermountain, John Muir and Hospital Sisters Health System discuss challenges to surgical care in 2020. Click here to attend.
12. Leveraging analytics and automation helped CVS Coram enhance claims processing and improve analyst productivity. Click here to learn more.
13. Hackensack Meridian, RWJBarnabas, Horizon launch insurance company Full story
14. Chicago church wipes out $19M in medical debt Full story
15. 10 states with the fewest, most COVID-19 restrictions Full story
16. 10 ACOs with the most shared savings in 2019 Full story