1. Ochsner CEO Warner Thomas to lead Sutter Health Full story
2. 10 states with the largest increases, decreases to travel nurse pay Full story
3. Illinois delays Atrium, Advocate Aurora merger Full story
4. Learn how one remote care platform can reduce readmissions and lower cost of care for patients with acute, post-discharge, or chronic medical conditions.
5. Kaiser taps Jay Robinson to lead Sacramento hospitals Full story
6. Trinity Health of New England names Dr. Montez Carter as new CEO Full story
7. 500+ Infusion Centers are increasing patient access by 15% while lowering wait times by 30%. Find out how.
8. UChicago Medicine to acquire controlling stake in 4 AdventHealth hospitals Full story
9. Hospitals push for early flu shots amid concerns of severe season Full story
10. Medical board suspends Texas physician connected to tampered IV bags, colleague's death Full story
11. There's only one way to achieve financial stability in the rapidly-changing healthcare environment. Here's what your hospital is missing out on by not investing in partnerships.
12. Top 10 family medicine residency programs, ranked by physicians Full story
13. Amgen cancer drug outperforms chemotherapy in study Full story
14. Ransomware group threatens to leak 1M patient records from Texas hospital Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Laundry to linens to lab testing - third-party purchased services can total up to 25% of your operations costs. Make meaningful change.
2. Patients don't want to play phone tag. Give them the convenient communication they crave with these 5 strategies.
3. 50% of hospitalizations occur within 7.5 days of an ED discharge. See how hospitals can close care gaps after an ED visit to improve outcomes and lower costs here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn