1. New Jersey hospital to close under proposed deal Full story
2. Georgia officials float $100M+ aid for Grady as area hospital plans closure Full story
3. 10 states with largest brain drains or gains Full story
4. Consumers are delaying care and losing interest in health organizations. Understand and connect with the 'invisible patient' by personalizing care through Human Understanding™. Learn how.
5. Steward names president of Boston hospital Full story
6. CEO of Vanderbilt University Medical Center joins CVS Health board Full story
7. Becker's Healthcare is eager to gain insights from healthcare professionals' experiences with technology and their relationship to burnout. In this brief survey, we’d like to learn more about your organization’s challenges and opportunities in these key areas.
8. Wisconsin hospital to close emergency department Full story
9. Nurse practitioner will be fastest-growing job over next decade Full story
10. PAs push for permanent expansion of practice authority Full story
11. Intake sets the stage for easing patient burden and reducing claim denials. Learn the right way to do it.
12. US News' 21 best BSN programs for 2022-23 Full story
13. Dr. Ashish Jha: Get COVID-19 boosters by Halloween Full story
14. Only 44% of adults say healthcare is handled well in US Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The only way health systems can stay competitive and fiscally stable is by supporting front-line nurses. Find out how here.
2. Prevent surgical infection with antiseptic preparation.
3. Laundry to linens to lab testing - third-party purchased services can total up to 25% of your operations costs. Make meaningful change.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn