1. US COVID cases fall for first time since late June: 11 CDC stats to know Full story
2. HHS releasing $25B+ in COVID-19 relief aid to hospitals Full story
3. 87% of unvaccinated Americans wouldn't get shot if employer mandated it, poll finds Full story
4. Market data matters to your practice. Join the discussion to learn the 4 areas you should be monitoring.
5. New York health system to halt maternity care after staff resign over vaccine mandate Full story
6. Intermountain halts nonemergent surgeries at 13 hospitals Full story
7. The shift to high-acuity procedures in ASCs is here — tune in to find out if you're ready.
8. Mississippi reports spike in stillbirths among unvaccinated pregnant women with COVID-19 Full story
9. Death risk 11 times higher for unvaccinated amid delta spread, CDC finds Full story
10. HCA to shed 47 home health, hospice, therapy locations Full story
11. Is your OR ready for a post-surge caseload? The right tools + tech can expand capacity. Find out here.
12. Pandemic spurred Google's healthcare reorganization, health chief Dr. Karen DeSalvo says Full story
13. National cyber director says hospitals under attack have no choice but to pay ransom Full story
14. How Baptist Health South Florida is becoming 'the Amazon Prime of healthcare' Full story
15. Lake Regional CEO resigns Full story
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn