1. Henry Ford Health decides on CEO Full story
2. Grady gets $11M infusion ahead of Atlanta Medical Center closure Full story
3. CEO to depart 1,000-physician medical group Full story
4. Experts discuss improvements in clinical and financial outcomes through clinical service line integration. Learn more
5. OhioHealth to lay off revenue cycle staff Full story
6. Bakersfield Heart Hospital laying off 114 employees Full story
7. Innovation in heart care: How Tampa General Hospital leveraged virtual technology to boost patient engagement and mitigate staff shortages. Click here to attend the virtual session.
8. CHS wins case over hospital's 'as-is' sale Full story
9. Prime Healthcare acquires 11 facilities from Medical Properties Trust Full story
10. Wisconsin health system: Some unvaccinated workers face new deadline Full story
11. At the very best, an out-of-date management process leads to delays. At the worst - errors. Here's how health plans can update and save money.
12. Essentia files unfair labor practice charge against Minnesota Nurses Association Full story
13. Not just an EHR liaison: What has changed most about the CMIO role Full story
14. Top 10 internal medicine residencies, ranked by physicians Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Laundry to linens to lab testing - third-party purchased services can total up to 25% of your operations costs. Make meaningful change.
2. The only way health systems can stay competitive and fiscally stable is by supporting front-line nurses. Find out how here.
3. Telehealth shouldn't require piecemeal technology to work. 35 clinics in Missouri simplified virtual care for patients and staff. Here's how.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn