1. 9 best systems to work for: Fortune Full story
2. Travel nurses aren't returning to their old jobs Full story
3. UnitedHealth, Walmart partner for senior care Full story
4. Read this study to understand how healthcare payor and provider organizations approach interoperability and the ability of technology to facilitate health data exchange.
5. Children's National CEO Dr. Kurt Newman retiring after 11-year run Full story
6. 15 best, worst cities to retire Full story
7. Wound care standardization can open the door to better patient outcomes + cost savings. Learn how Tower Health is seeing gains in both at this webinar.
8. Banner Health reorganizes executive roles in Arizona Full story
9. 14 health systems with strong finances Full story
10. West Virginia health systems merge Full story
11. Saint Luke's Health System revamped its OR scheduling process and increased cases by 7 percent. Here's how.
12. Kaiser, union to resume bargaining 3 weeks into strike Full story
13. White House expects COVID-19 shots to be annual Full story
14. 'Quiet quitters' make up at least 50% of workforce: Gallup Full story
15. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Better medication management is a priority for health systems, but less than half rely on vendors. Learn why + what hospital execs are looking for in new vendors.
2. Drug shortages are causing disproportionate workloads for pharmacy staff at children's hospitals. Here's how they're collaborating to tackle the issue.
3. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn